Marijuana can be a good thing for a lot of things. There are medical studies that show marijuana is good for concentration. But like anything else in life, it is good in small doses. If you overdo it, marijuana can become an addiction. And in terms of passing a drug test, marijuana is a bad thing.
People always try to find a way to flush weed out of their system. The most common reason for this is passing a drug test. How to pass a drug test? Everything starts with knowledge of marijuana and how the drug test works. Of course, there are detox drinks for weed that work. There are also some that do not work.
How much marijuana is there in your body?
Marijuana increases the levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in your bloodstream. For these compounds to be metabolized, there are specific cannabinoid processes that need to finish. THC is the substance that gives people that “high” feeling. THC stays in your system for various lengths of time.
There are several factors that determine how long THC stays in your system.
- Frequency of consumption is one of the first factors that determine how much marijuana is there in your body. Do you smoke weed once a week, once a month, or every day? And when you smoke, do you take one hit, or do you enjoy an entire joint? The higher the frequency of usage, the more marijuana is there in the system
- Total body fat is another factor that plays a role. THC stores in fat cells. No matter how often or how little weed you consume, marijuana stores in your fat cells. The more body fat you have, the more THC there will be in your system
- Quality of the weed you consume. Do you consume flowers or do you consume concentrate? The higher the quality of weed, the more THC is there
- Last, but not least, your metabolism and overall health are also a factor. The healthier a person is, the more prepared he/she is to fight off THC. Your immune system flushes out toxins like THC. That is, once the immune system is in high form. It is important to note that people have different metabolism. Some have slow, some have fast.
How long does marijuana stay in your body?
THC cannabinoids stay in the body for one or two days after consumption. That applies to infrequent users, or individuals that consume weed once per month. Frequent consumers can expect marijuana to stay in their system for much longer.
THC metabolites for 50% in seven days. That means every seven days, the amount of THC in your system will decrease for 50%. With that in mind, it takes about three to four weeks to completely clean THC out of the system. That depends on the frequency of consumption, body weight, body fat, and amount consumed.
The good news is that THC is a fat soluble and because of that, fat cells secrete THC metabolites into the bloodstream at a constant rate. Waiting for your body to naturally clean weed will take time. You can speed things up in two ways. The first one is by taking detox drinks for weed. And the second is by improving your body’s ability to flush out toxins.
If you opt for the former, you need to know that not all detox drinks for weed work. Some of them are more effective, some are less effective. If you opt for flushing toxins out naturally, you need to change your diet so that you consume more fruits, vegetables, and other foods that improve your metabolic rate and help your liver to get rid of toxins.
Types of drug tests
There are three different types of a drug test. Knowing which one you need to take can help you get rid of marijuana in time.
- Urinalysis (UA) is the most common type of drug test. Many businesses use it because it is the least expensive test. Compared to other types of drug test, urinalysis is less expensive. This test detects THC-COOH, or metabolized THC, not THC itself
- Blood test identifies THC in your bloodstream. Unlike the first test, a blood test will show impairment. If you consume weed regularly, THC will remain in your bloodstream for long period of time. If you are not frequent user, THC might not show several hours after you consume
- Some businesses like to get a hair test as well. This is the most effective test since it measures THC-COOH remainders in the hair follicle over the past several months. It is difficult to get around a hair test.
Detox drinks for weed that work
When you are looking for drinks that work, it is best that you research the market. There many companies that promise they have detox drinks for weed that work. But not all of them work. You might end up with a drink that will not get weed out of your system, and you will fail the drug test.
According to some research, two drinks that work are Mega Clean and Rescue Cleanse. They are two of the better detox drinks for weed. However, it is important that you follow instructions. If you do not follow the instructions, the drink will not work. You can order both drinks online.
Rescue clean instructions:
- To make this drink work, you have to avoid toxins and medications for 48 to 72 hours before trying the drink. Heavy users need a longer period of abstinence. You cannot eat or drink anything for 4 hours before using the product
- Wait for 60 minutes before the drink is effective
- If you want to enhance the flavor, store the product in the refrigerator, and shake well before drinking. Drink the entire bottle as soon as possible. However, drink at a pace you are comfortable with. 15 minutes after drinking the bottle, fill the container with cold water and drink
- Pee frequently to help your body get rid of toxins. Avoid foods and beverages until you do a drug test. One hour after drinking, you will be cleared for five hours. The drink is most effective in the first hour of consumption
Mega Clean instructions:
- Start the day with Mega clean when you want to get rid of THC residue. Shake the bottle well, and drink the entire content. Wait 15 minutes, and then fill the bottle with water. Shake the water and drink. Pee frequently to flush out toxins. You are clean in the next three hours.